I’d like to share a story with you. You might even call it your story.
Once upon a time there was a planet. A planet inhabited by humans. The planet was called Earth. Sound familiar?
Most of the humans were just like you.
- Living their busy lives
- Doing the friends and family thing
- Planning big adventures
In fact, most of these humans desired to do really big things.
- To have greater impact on the planet.
- To be part of something greater than themselves.
- To live happy, successful lives.
Sadly, two big obstacles kept holding them back.
#1 – The humans often felt they weren’t good enough
#2 – They were afraid of being different from everyone else
See, they were all doing lots of things just to fit in:
- Building businesses based on the latest Biz Guru’s big idea
- Raising families the way Mom and Dad had done
- Climbing career ladders, one position at a time
- Juggling over packed schedules because that’s what you do
- Making and saving money for SOMEDAY like everyone else
To keep their lives moving forward, the humans spent a lot of time, energy, and brainpower doing things they didn’t want to do. Yet, they buckled down and did it. That’s what you’re supposed to do. Right?
Fall in line, and do what everyone else does, that’s what was expected. Don’t rock the boat by being a dreamer…by being unique!
Between “you can’t, you shouldn’t” and “that will never work,” so many of the humans on planet Earth began to lose themselves.
- Losing their confidence.
- Setting their uniqueness aside.
Life was hard. Often these humans lost sleep, put on fake smiles, and hid their most valuable assets, just to fit in.
Not only was trying to fit in hard, but leading a double-life became exhausting.
Never being able to share their true self and talents with the world made it hard to enjoy life.
And the worst part? Everyone around them was doing the same thing.
Schools were teaching it.
Companies expected it.
Friends were only friend if you did it.
It being – pretending to be someone you weren’t just to make the world go
round a little easier!
The whole planet was doing it
Playing the game.
Living unfulfilled lives.
Then, things began to change.
Every so often a few of the humans would start to do things differently.
Summon up their confidence.
Bravely owning their uniqueness in the world.
- More and more humans began to experience success as they defined IT for themselves.
- Other humans began to build unconventional lives and experience real happiness, living in their uniqueness.
- Businesses profits and revenues exploded as people over profit became the new normal.
- Creativity, progressive-thought, and “let’s try something completely different,” became the standard instead of the strange or weird ideas.
The humans who were afraid to be different, decided to take flight!
They asked a few of the humans who’d stepped away from being like everyone else, “How did you do it? ”
“We built up our confidence. We embraced our uniqueness. We unleashed our superpowers on the world!
They came out of their closets. Quit hiding their secret assets.
Started living their own brand of unique! So can you!
Now don’t worry, I’m not going to come into your life and start busting things up.
Instead, I’m gonna jump into your life, or your organization, and start snooping around. With your permission of course!
I’ll be hunting for lot’s of stuff in those closets, but two things in particular.
#1 – Confidence Busters.
#2 – Uniqueness Killers
These two culprits are notoriously known for hiding out. Creating unnecessary havoc in life.
But, that’s why I’m here. To sniff them out.
To help get them out of your closet, out of your life!
Once they’re out of the way, all of the sudden you’ll be…
- Asking that hot guy out on a date, no more procrastinating
- Going for the promotion you didn’t think was yours to be had
- Taking a stand, advocating for a cause, regardless what others think
- Jumping into your entrepreneurial cape, escaping from cubicle nation
- Saying “Bye-bye” to following, and say “Hello Beautiful” to leading
I pull out some of the greatest assets of you that you didn’t even know you had in you. Why?
I believe that being confidently, uniquely you is an awesome idea.
So much better than pretending to be someone you’re not!
Then I use my closet busting brain to put together a deep dive action plan that gets to your soul, your truth. To the you that’s been waiting to be uniquely you in the world. I help you discover you. The confident, unique you!
I’m all about uncovering you. The real you that represent you in life, love, and business.
It’s not about having a life for someday based on everyone else’s expectations.
It’s about being freakin’ in love with you and your life right now!
It’s also about sharing your love and passion for what you do, how you live your life — in a way that makes a bigger impact in the world.
You have amazing gifts and assets you’re hiding that need to be shared with the world. But if you’re hiding in the closet, you’re missing the chance to lead a life well lived.
So. . . Sound like what you’ve been looking for?