Your time has come to stop punching the clock; dwelling in cubicles that strangle you, and design a career path that gives you freedom to love what you do. Working one-on-one, a blueprint is created to successfully guide you to go for, and achieve a promotion, navigate into a C-Level position, step away from a dead end career, or start your own dream business! It’s your time to make a difference in the world, and start waking up ready to conquer your day rather than saying, “Do I really have to do this again?”
Are you tired of waking up every morning and wishing you could…
- Advance your career and make a difference in the world, without sacrificing your individuality?
- Find a career you’re passionate about — even if it means leaving the prestige and financial security of your corporate job?
- Start your own business, change careers, or get a big promotion that comes with the respect and salary you deserve?
Sounds like you’re trapped in a job you’re not passionate about, but you don’t know what steps to take to leave your job, get a promotion, switch careers, or start your own business!
The first step is to get curious by saying, “Enough is enough!”
Rick is extremely supportive, full of love and helps you tackle and overcome obstacles in an honest and straightforward fashion. After months of self-exploration, post session exercises, and Rick constantly reminding me to be true to myself, we came up with a career choice that was a right for me. Armed and ready, I quit my job and am now working in a field that is much more suited for me.
During this powerful, one-on-one coaching program you’ll discover why your career isn’t where you want it to be right now — and what you need to do if you’re serious about building a successful career you’re passionate about, without ever giving up your individuality.
Here’s the deal! We all hate our jobs, or our career path in some way, shape, or form along the journey of life. It’s simply part of finding our groove, and discovering what it means to work passionately. Until we know what we don’t like, it’s pretty hard to land on what we do like.
I know. I was that guy! For 20 years, I bounced up the corporate ladder, never finding true, sustainable happiness in my career. Then, after layoffs, with two nice golden parachutes, I realized it was time for me to strike out on my own. Even then, I still had lessons to be learned, but boy am I glad I followed my gut instinct.
Now I work from my home, working when I want to, spend more time with my kids, I’m less stressed, and happier and more fulfilled than I’ve ever been in my life. That’s why I developed this program…to help committed, ready to do something different with their lives, gay men, just like you!
Discover Purpose, Work Your Passion, and Get Out of Ya Career Rut is designed to set you free, exploring at a deep level what’s next, while catapulting you forward towards your goal of deeper levels of joy doing work you’re passionate about.
During this program, we partner together to get to the crux of why you’re miserable and so numb in your career you can’t even feel the caffeine pulsating through your veins.
This program is the right fit for you if…
- You’re ready to dial in and discover a career you’re excited about rather than suffering from “empty shell syndrome”
- You’re ready for a partner who’s “been there, done that,” to guide you, instead of being fed up trying to go it alone
- You know it’s time to stretch and get out of your comfort zone in order to start working passionately in a career you love
- You’re ready, willing, and able to invest in yourself and quit waiting for someday to arrive
The focus of Love Your Work, Live Your Passion, is to kick through blocks that are holding you back from attracting a career you love, dumping the pattern of “live to work,” and taking the chance to escape mediocrity.
During this program you’ll create a clear vision for your next career move, identify the disconnects, learn how to become your own superhero, stop looking in the mirror with regrets, kick up your confidence, and implement a plan for taking your career into a passionate, purposeful arena that fulfills your deepest desires.
Here’s what you can expect…
- Uncover the real reason why you’re still unfulfilled in your career, and understand what you’ll WANT to do to change your career trajectory for phenomenal success
- Bond with the real, authentic you! No more feeling like you don’t know where you fit in the working world, and no more being afraid to stake your claim on a new career, even if others doubt your direction
- Implement tools and resources that immediately help you set and achieve massive goals, unearth your passions & purpose, make your unique impact on the world – all while getting paid for it
- Define your strongest beliefs, core values, and intentions for success that align with the person you truly desire to be
- Open the doorways to working in a passionate, purposeful, career that no longer makes you feel your glass is half empty
- Discover the steps you can take to build up your confidence and fall in love with a career path that “turns you on”
- Create a clear action plan to land on the career path you desire, and implement your custom tailored plan to achieve monumental results, sooner rather than later
- True U Process (Included With Explore & Expand Packages Only) – 20 minute assessment and coaching debrief that pinpoints the roadblocks that are preventing you from coming into your sexuality with grace and ease
- Access to “Guyz Like Us” private Facebook Group where you can interact with other men who are working with Rick in his various programs. It’s a safe place to get advice, mentoring, and coaching about dating, mating, and relationships by Rick in a private, comfortable, online environment only open to men involved in The Gay Man’s Life Coach Community.
- 12, 50-minute, one-on-one coaching sessions via phone or Skype, that inspire you with clarity, focus, and motivation to get the things done to launch into a new career, get the promotion, or step into entrepreneurship, so that you can enjoy the fruits of your labor rather than living to work.