Gay man, to gay man, I get it. Making changes in your life are scary.
Especially BOLD changes!
I know. I’ve been there over, and over, and over again in my own gay life – feeling uncertain, anxious, and constantly second guessing myself.
Craving certainty, but also seeking variety, adventure, and the thrill of taking risks, even when I didn’t know how anything would turn out.
Asking myself should I…
- Leave my relationship or buck it up and make it work out for everyone else concerned?
- Stay in a life sucking job, or risk being my own boss?
- Draw money out of my long-term investments to grow my business, or go back to 9-to-5 corporate jail?
- Hold onto material things and status for a sense of false happiness, or stop craziness and find real happiness?
- Act like everything’s fine, or admit I’m sucking wind and miserable and need to escape the bullshit life I’m in?
In all honesty, it SUCKED – and not in a pleasureable suck off way – to ask myself those questions.
I hated it, it wasn’t fun, but it was damn well worth it when I asked the questions and got my answers.
I finally woke up, stopped jerking myself off – except when necessary – and decided the simplest thing I could do was to get real with myself.
I had to make BOLD moves, no matter how hard they were, or wake up every day hating my life.
I also had to admit I was going to stumble and fail until I got it right, or at least 90% right, knowing I was going to do what I needed to do to be happy, because I was worth it.
Now, I just didn’t wake up one day and say, “Today it’s simple. I’m just going to quit my job, leave my sucky relationship, and stop spending money. Hell no! If it were that easy, I’d be the next Tony Robbins!
Instead I looked myself in the eye, started working with a kick ass mentor coach who woke me up to my own plastic reality, and I took three simple steps that launched me to make BOLD MOVES, my BOLD MOVES for my life.
No more F*CKING AROUND! I took the first step.
Step #1 – Escape your bullshit!
This is your come to Jesus, Mary, your gay diva’s talk with yourself. You get real, and you ask yourself “Why am I doing this?”
- Why am I pursuing the same mundane hook-ups over and over again?
- Why do I keep worshiping money when it no longer charges me up?
- Why am I so afraid of losing my status now that I am at the top of my game in my career?
- Why does it scare the crap out of me to not KNOW WHAT’S NEXT?
- Why do I not know who I am without this job title, my fabulous gay vacations, or a relationship?
All great questions.
But if all you do is ask the questions and don’t go get the damn answers then you’re just blowing yourself to get off in the moment of life and not having a truly orgasmic life.
In fact, you just keep consuming your bullshit of your thoughts like Friday night cocktails ending up miserable, in your own one night stand with yourself.
It’s time to stop f*cking around and realize…It’s simple. Be Bold!
Throughout my time with Rick, I can say that I have grown into a confident gay man. I look forward to our weekly sessions so much. After all, every session teaches me that I have the tools to live and authentic and fulfilling life as an gay man. Our sessions have helped me to grow well beyond my sexual orientation. I never imagined it, but our work has helped me to grow more confident in my work, my creative skills and my personal relationships.
It has only been a short time, but I truly have no idea how I would have gotten this far without Rick’s intelligence, passion and charisma. I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel for myself. I would never have found myself so quickly without his love and support.
Step #2 – Explore Your Fears
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ok I know. You get it. Escape the bullshit is all about changing your mindset…but, but, but!
Yeah, we’ve all got “Butt’s!” Some of them bubble, others furry, it’s time to get over the real BUT’s of life!
All your but’s, should’s, cant’s and why not’s are because you’re afraid! Yup FEAR to the FULL with but, but, but!
- Afraid because you have no certainty about taking a new career path, or jumping into a relationship
- Afraid of what others might think if you step out of role they’ve come to know you as
- Afraid to make a mistakes because then you look like a F*CK UP
- Afraid you don’t have enough money to invest in yourself, but enough to liquor up to drown your fears
- Afraid to admit you don’t have the answers, except, “Sure I’ll be right over” to the guy you just met on Scruff or Growlr
So, how about we do a little reality check and explore those fears?
Be honest with yourself!
None of your FEARS are about certainty, what others think, making mistakes, having enough money, or shamefully admitting you don’t have the answers!
Sure they are players in your life moves, but the real question you need to be asking is…
“What’s the rest of my life worth?”
Is it worth investing in YOURSELF to have a kick ass life, doing what turns you on, being with people who feed your soul, living each day making BOLD moves that get you so excited you want to pee your pants?
Aren’t you done, like really done…
- Feeling stuck, unmotivated, and pissed off because you’ve don’t know what’s next
- Kicking ass, playing at the top of your game, yet wanting off the merry-go-round because you feel empty
- Living everyone elses dream except your own
- Jerking yourself off looking for fulfillment and not finding it
- Thinking about making a BOLD move that would shock the crap out of everyone, but not making any MOVES at all
Ok. I get it. I was there and finally surrendered….in a good way…no leather daddy, dominate type to make me surrender.
I asked myself one simple question…
Am I going to let my fears hold me back?
That’s the moment I got down and dirty, explored my fears and started moving mountains in my life…the moment I made some BOLD moves!
My mentor coach challenged me to get off my ass and out of my own way.
He pushed me to answer the questions, “What’s your bullshit? What’s your fears? What’s the rest of your life worth?”
Let me ask you, right now, in this moment, no bullshit double-talk with yourself…
What about you? What’s the rest of your life worth?
Honestly I’m not sure how I could have come as far as I have without Rick. He has been tremendous, and frankly I’m not sure how men do this without someone like Rick on their side. Just having someone to let me know that what I was feeling and thinking was exactly what I needed to get clarity. I needed someone to help me find my truth, that’s what Rick does – helps you find your truth and to be proud of what that truth is. I highly recommend Rick to anyone coming out of the closet and going beyond to live their fulfilled gay life. For that matter, anyone struggling with finding their true selves. I believe Rick helped save my life. Thank you Rick!
Step #3 – Elevate Your F*cking Self-Expression
Ok. We’ve escaped our bullshit. Explored our fears. Now what?
In my own life, and with every client I work with to make BOLD moves in their life, the final frontier is always – EXPRESSING YOURSELF!
No more jerking around, hiding behind other people’s expectations.
You adopt a No more F*cking around mentality and EXPRESS YOURSELF, your way!
- You want to lose weight and love your jeans again…BE BOLD, get healthy, YOUR WAY.
- Instead of cheating or being miserable in your relationship, you leave because it’s not a fit…BE BOLD, get the right guy, YOUR WAY.
- Leave your corporate madness and do your own thing…BE BOLD, create your own gig, YOUR WAY.
- No more hiding your dreams in the closet of someday…BE BOLD, open up the dream closet and make it a reality, YOUR WAY.
- Stop believing money and status are the holy grail…BE BOLD, find fulfillment, YOUR WAY.
If you’re life is truly worth it, WORTH IT TO YOU, it’s time to KNOCK OFF THE CRAP, and be BOLD!
No more bullshit beliefs, crazy making thoughts, dirty little habits, playing small, or hiding your damn truth!
Elevate your f*cking self-expression. It’s Simple. Be Bold.
“Throughout the 18 months I have worked with Rick, I have developed a genuine, strong, overwhelming love for myself. I no longer have an inner fight going on. Every week, I walk into his office, and even though we may not have a specific plan in mind for that day, I always walk out stronger and more aware. I am aware of my thoughts, my actions, my choices, and the energy I put into the world. I am aware of how my energy is being expressed and how it affects different arenas in my life. I found the strength and confidence to stand up to my family about who I am as a gay man. I found the strength to stand up to MYSELF as a gay man. Without Rick and the constant support and loving pressure he applies, I would still be that boy trying to find himself through sex. Now I am a MAN, a GAY man, who can stand up and love himself regardless of who is in the room.
Here’s what you get when you invest in you! And, you know you want to!
You and I become friends with benefits, and I’m not talking about in the bedroom.
I’m the friend that shows you your stuff, tells it to you like it is, challenges you to own up to yourself – all with love, care, and concern!
You, open up, escape your bullshit, explore your fears, and elevate your f*cking self-expression.
- Stop screwing around and make life happen
- Increase their confidence
- Design lives that turn them on
- Become more authentic
- Build kickass relationships
- Develop unshakeable self-love
- Express themselves without shame
- Live life on their terms
- Create success adventures their way
- Build tight knit social circles and friendships
- Share their gifts and talents in ways that lights them up
- Break free from toxic relationships
- Focus on outcomes and purpose, not “To Do Lists”
- Simplify their lives
- Make BOLD moves
You know you want this. You’re hearts telling you to go for it. You’re logic is saying this makes a lot of sense.
It’s Simple. Be Bold.
“Rick changes lives. He is the rare kind of coach who holds safe space and probes deeply to allow for enormous transformation. He’s grounded, smart, easy to talk to and happens to have a great sense of humor! He allows the client great opportunity for self reflection in order for them to reconnect with the deepest parts of themselves and find answers they might not otherwise access. Words can’t really reflect the connection you feel when you work with him. He is a combination of warmth, openness, strength and acceptance. Rick gives the gift of supportive nudging to allow you to spread your wings. What a gift he is to the coaching world, and to those whose lives he touches.
Here’s what you need to know to take the next steps!
I want to be honest and transparent before we go any further.
First of all, I only work with a handful of gay men. Serious gay men. Guys that will do the work, invest the time and money, to see phenomenal results.
You have to be committed, determined, and so sick of BOLD THINKING AND NOT BOLD DOING, that you’ll START DOING.
If that sounds like you then the next step is yours.
You’ve got to admit that you want clarity, less stress, and be so damn excited about your life that you want to pee your pants.
Ok, maybe not pee your pants, but if you do, you can always clean it up, just like you can clean up your life.
Next, you’re going to be confident enough right now, no more bullshit to click on that button right below this sentence and schedule a NO COST discovery session.
Once we chat, you’ll know that it’s not about the money, your fears, or the games you’re playing with yourself.
And if it is, then we’re not a match and that’s OK. I want you to find the right match for you to make BOLD moves in your life your way.
I know we’ll both make a great decision when we decide to become friends with benefits – you know mentor coach and client. Once we agree that we’re going on this adventure together the fun begins.
Yes, you have to have the FUN mentality or this won’t work either.
I had my first session with Rick six months ago, and from our first conversation I knew I made the right decision. Rick is extremely supportive, full of love and helps you tackle and overcome obstacles in an honest and straightforward fashion. I always feel comfortable talking with Rick, and can tell he is truly listening, cares about what I am saying and wants me to succeed.
It was truly amazing how things just seemed to fall into place once everything became clear. Sometimes we need someone on the outside to guide us through the process and keep us on track to reach our goals. Thank you life coach Rick for helping me reach my goal.
Once the adventure starts, you’ll get…
- Access to the Bold You Process that pinpoints exactly why you’re not making your next bold move
- A custom designed 3, 6, or 12 month program that you and I design together to help you achieve your ideal outcomes
- Consistent support via video conferencing, email and text
- Optional group programs available at little or no additional cost
Additional BOLD Testimonials
I felt like my life was on cruise control. Moving, but no real direction, or not a particularly fulfilling one. I was a little fearful about looking deep into my life to see why I was stuck, but the thought of continuing to be stuck was worse. I signed up for the True “U” Process, completed the online assessment and within a week, Rick was providing me with powerful insights about my “victim” mentality, and how to use it to my advantage and to rid myself from it’s clutches.
In a short amount time through Rick’s coaching and the True U Process, I’m focused on who I am, where I want to go, and extremely excited that things are starting to look pretty damn good!
Just wanted to give you a quick update. Things are splendid. I never thought life could be so … free. I have always had to watch what I say, in case I said the wrong thing. Once I was able to say that I was gay – my fears have been falling left and right. I always thought my ability to succeed depended on how well I could conform, but I have realized that my opportunities have increased significantly since being able to find “my truth.” Here is a quick video of our wedding.