Empowering gay and bisexaul men
to live life on their terms.
no excuses, no fears, no apologies
Let's be honest. You're at that stage in life where...
- Success is great, but your soul-sucking job has no meaning
- Getting laid is fun, but a one-night stand isn't a relationship
- Hanging with FRAMILY keeps you sane, but being fabulous just isn't you
- You're exhausted and stressed living by other people's expectations
- You're tired of pretending it's all good, when life kind of sucks
Truth is, if you're not happy in your gay or bisexual life,
your life ain't all that happy.
It's time for you to stop the lip service and do what you say you're going to do.
Create and experience the life you crave!
Love and Relationships:
Let's get you
- Dating, mating, stepping into a relationship with confidence
- Creating friendships that match your values
- Connecting with people authentically, no BS allowed
Career and Money:
Let's get you
- Defining what true success means to you
- Creating YOUR positive relationship with money
- Making your career fit your life and your life fit your career
Direction and Meaning:
Let's get you
- Focused and clear on what lights you up
- Living by your values not others expectations
- Confident to move beyond uncertainty and taking action on your dreams
Mindful and Healthy:
Let's get you
- Out of stress and into a peaceful state of mind
- Making self-care and healthy living a high priority
- Embracing a healthy life that works for you without feeling deprived
My coaching approach is simple.
I couple my professional training as a certified coach with my life experiences as a gay man and member of the LGBTQ community, successful entrepreneur, father of two, and long term relationship with my husband, to help you find your answers, build your confidence, and co-create a personal vision plan that fits your desires.
My goal is to move you from, "Crap I'm stuck in this rut of a gay/bi/trans life," to "Damn, I'm loving me and happy being my badass gay/bi/trans self living the life I've designed!"
I'm a straight-forward, no BS kind of coach that challenges you to stop the lip service while creating a safe, vulnerable space for you to do the work that will make you thrive as a gay man - no excuses, no fears, no apologies.
Take control of your life!
Overcome your fears, get clear, and take action in relationships.
No more messing around, letting fear of rejection or fake relationships hold you back.
Build unbridled confidence to pursue a career or work that matters.
Stop doing the expected, do what you live for- own your cut the insecurity bullshit.
Unmask your authentic self, living with purpose and intention.
No more apologetic living.Stand in your power, be you, do your calling
Shift your mindset and thrive.
Overcome worry and stress that rules your life by creating a self-loving habit of living in possibilities
Let's cut to the chase. To make a move in life, especially a bold move, involves investment. You don't buy a house without investing. That spanking new car you want requires a down payment. Hooking up with the right partner means investing time to build the relationship. Invest, invest, invest.
The same is required when it comes time to navigating and making your next big life move - commitment and an investment in yourself. Hiring a coach is a great way to make your next move a reality.
If you and I agree we're an awesome fit make your next move a reality, I require a 3-month, minimum commitment to be your wingman and coach. Our relationship includes:
- Weekly meetings or video calls of 1 hour each
- Initial "what's not working" assessment
- Weekly action assignments for momentum
- Straight-forward tools for keeping you on track
- Access to me via email or text 24 hours a day
- Fluid action plan that morphs depending on your needs
- RESULTS THAT YOU DEFINE, THAT WE MAKE HAPPEN, THAT FIT YOUR LIFE
$2,400 or 3 monthly installments of $800
$4,200 or 6 monthly installments of $700
$7,200 or 12 monthly installments of $600
I felt like my life was on cruise control. Moving, but no real fulfilling direction. I was a little fearful about looking deep into my life to see why I was stuck, but the thought of continuing to be stuck was worse. Rick’s provided me with powerful insights and tools to rid myself of my victim mentality. I’m extremely excited that things are looking pretty damn good!
Throughout the 18 months I have worked with Rick, I have developed a genuine, strong, overwhelming love for myself. I no longer have an inner fight going on. I am aware of my thoughts, my actions, my choices, and the energy I put into the world. Now I am a MAN, a GAY man, who can stand up and love himself regardless of who is in the room.
Rick is extremely supportive, full of love and helps you tackle and overcome obstacles in an honest and straightforward fashion. Sometimes we need someone on the outside to guide us through the process and keep us on track to reach our goals. I always feel comfortable talking with Rick, and can tell he is truly listening, cares about what I am saying and wants me to succeed
When I first contacted Rick to begin coaching sessions, I was going through the greatest crisis of my entire life… I had finally come to terms with the fact that I am gay. Rick was a tremendous support for me at that time, thoughtfully walking me through the process of understanding myself and eventually coming out to my family and friends.
Rick’s approach to coaching made all the difference. He never directed me to do anything. He never gave me a recipe for how to live my life. He simply asked questions that allowed me to make my own decisions and to chart my own path.
It’s been two years since I began work with Rick and I have to say, my life is completely transformed. My crisis is in the past and I have reached a place where I am profoundly happy. My relationships with my family and friends are wonderful. I am at peace with myself and I feel like I have a new direction in my life.
Whatever your issues: whether they be coming out, or transitioning to a new phase of life, I highly recommend Rick and his tremendous life coaching abilities.
Ready to live YOUR unapologetic life?
Take the Unapologetic Life Assessment Now!