Empowering gay and bisexual men
to live life on their terms.
no excuses, no fears, no apologies
Let's be honest. You're at that stage in life where...
- You're successful but your soul-sucking job has no meaning
- One-night stands and getting laid are fun, but you want more
- You struggle to make real friendships with other gay men and feel lonely
- You're tired of pretending it's all good, when life kind of sucks
Truth is, if you're not happy in your gay or bisexual life,
and you're tired of pretending it's good.
Stop jerking yourself off and start creating a different life, right now.
Love and Relationships:
Let's get you
- Dating and mating with confidence
- Creating friendships that matter
- Connecting with people - no BS allowed
Career and Money:
Let's get you
- Defining success on your terms
- Creating YOUR positive relationship with money
- Making your career fit your life and your life fit your career
Direction and Meaning:
Let's get you
- Focused and clear on what lights you up
- Living by your values not others expectations
- Confident and in action towards your dreams
Mindful and Healthy:
Let's get you
- De-stressed and into a peaceful state of mind
- Making self-care and healthy living a high priority
- Embracing aging without regrets
My coaching approach is simple.
I'm a certified coach and a gay guy just like you.
I was a corporate warrior who left that world to become a successful entrepreneur - which scared the crap out of me, but I did it.
I'm also a father of two and found a way to make a long-term relationship work with my guy.
I bring all this into play as your coach as we explore what you desire to confidently create your life on your terms.
My goal is to support you in kicking ass and moving from, "Crap I'm stuck in this rut of life," to "Damn, I'm badass gay/bi guy living the turns me on!"
I'm a straight-forward, no BS kind of coach that challenges you to stop jerking yourself off, cut the lip service, and get in action - no excuses, no fears, no apologies.
Let's cut to the chase.
To make a move in life, especially a bold move, involves investment.
You don't buy a house or a car without investing.
Hooking up with the right coach, means investing too.
The first step is investing in a strategy call. 30 minutes of your time.
If you and I agree we're an awesome fit then we move forward.
Our relationship starts with a 3-month, minimum investment.
Here's what you will get working with me as your wingman.
- Weekly Zoom calls of 1 hour each
- Initial "what's not working" exploration
- Weekly take action assignments for building momentum and kicking ass
- My No Fears, No Excuses, No Apologies 6-Step Process For Building Your Unapologetic LIfe
- Consistent open communication via email, text, or Voxer
- Action plan built for you to get - RESULTS THAT YOU DEFINE, THAT FIT YOUR LIFE
$3600 or 3 monthly installments of $1200
I felt like my life was on cruise control. Moving, but no real fulfilling direction. I was a little fearful about looking deep into my life to see why I was stuck, but the thought of continuing to be stuck was worse. Rick’s provided me with powerful insights and tools to rid myself of my victim mentality. I’m extremely excited that things are looking pretty damn good!
Throughout the 18 months I have worked with Rick, I have developed a genuine, strong, overwhelming love for myself. I no longer have an inner fight going on. I am aware of my thoughts, my actions, my choices, and the energy I put into the world. Now I am a MAN, a GAY man, who can stand up and love himself regardless of who is in the room.
Rick is extremely supportive, full of love and helps you tackle and overcome obstacles in an honest and straightforward fashion. Sometimes we need someone on the outside to guide us through the process and keep us on track to reach our goals. I always feel comfortable talking with Rick, and can tell he is truly listening, cares about what I am saying and wants me to succeed
When I first contacted Rick to begin coaching sessions, I was going through the greatest crisis of my entire life… I had finally come to terms with the fact that I am gay. Rick was a tremendous support for me at that time, thoughtfully walking me through the process of understanding myself and eventually coming out to my family and friends.
Rick’s approach to coaching made all the difference. He never directed me to do anything. He never gave me a recipe for how to live my life. He simply asked questions that allowed me to make my own decisions and to chart my own path.
It’s been two years since I began work with Rick and I have to say, my life is completely transformed. My crisis is in the past and I have reached a place where I am profoundly happy. My relationships with my family and friends are wonderful. I am at peace with myself and I feel like I have a new direction in my life.
Whatever your issues: whether they be coming out, or transitioning to a new phase of life, I highly recommend Rick and his tremendous life coaching abilities.
Never miss a 40 Plus Gay/Bisexual Men's Chat! Sign-up to be on the email notification list!
PLEASE NOTE: Your information will be used to send you this quiz and to subscribe you to our weekly mailings.