Whether you own a business, desire to, or find yourself up to your armpits in being an Entrepreneur, one thing for sure that you may not realize. A majority of your problems exist because you won’t come out of the closet in your business. From creativity to financial savvy; idea popping to brain dead without a clue, almost every challenge in business comes because your thoughts and abilities are locked up in the metaphoric closet. So what do you do?
You get some DuctTape to help you strengthen your direction and biz practices. Guiding us to dig deep into the closets of our biz and strengthen it, is Mr. Duct Tape Marketing himself, Jan Jantsch. He is one of my go to guys in the biz world whose books have helped me with marketing, selling, referrals, and even staying committed to avoiding the closets of my business. If you’re a struggling or even successful business person, you are in for a real treat as we explore how to uncloset your business today for greater success, ease, and profitability.
- What’s the one thought all business owners have that needs to be re-evaluated?
- What’s the one thing you get to do as a business owner? It’s one thing that has the most impact.
- Get the low down on why focus in biz is scary
- When you define a problem that you can address better than anyone else you get this.
- It’s simple, effective, and affordable…but most of all it does this____________
- We answer the question that millennials are missing to create their biz thrive
John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker and author of Duct Tape Marketing, Duct Tape Selling, The Commitment Engine and The Referral Engine and the founder of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network. His latest book, SEO for Growth – The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers, and Entrepreneurs, is changing the way the world thinks about SEO.