LGBTQ Virtual Community Gatherings
Join us each Friday at 10:00 a.m. Pacifc
for an online virtual community chat.
If you're feeling isolated, needing some LGBTQ community, or just wanting to feel connected, come join us!
- It's all virtual - all you need is access to the internet
- Come share how you are doing, have some laughs, get support
- Open to anyone in the LGBTQ Community and our allies
I'd love to see you online with me and others to keep our community connections alive as we keep our physical distance, but not our social distance.
I promise you this...
- You'll feel connected
- You'll be seen and heard
- You'll get clarity
- You'll laugh and maybe even cry
All in a supportive environment of LGBTQ Community!
Here's how to connect on the call...
- Join Zoom Meeting using this link - https://zoom.us/j/477973280
- Or if you prefer to call in via phone, you'll need this - Meeting ID: 477 973 280, and you will need to use one of these phone numbers to call in, or use this link to find a local number - Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aejHy7kc6G
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)