You’ve heard me talking about it, the new podcast, you know the one entitled – Life Uncloseted. I know it’s been a long time coming, and we are almost there. Tentative kick off is October 13th.
But what does it mean to live a life uncloseted? How do you release yourself into that space? Why now, am I making this switch? These answers and more as we dive into the beautiful spectrum of colors of living life uncloseted…you just might be surprised what you will learn when you allow yourself to unlock the closet doors of your life.
* 11 years of running my own business – looking back and I’m so grateful for the layoffs…
* The moment that set me in motion to live my own life uncloseted
* Whatever the closets are you HAVE to go through a coming out journey!
* There are so many other closet stories besides the LGBTQ stories, and I plan to share them
* The more courage you build up the more confident you’re bound to be
Rick Clemons is the Author of Frankly My Dear I’m Gay, Host of The Coming Out Lounge podcast, certified life coach, TEDx Speaker, world record holder, and a guy who’s helped 1000’s of people in over 50 countries across the globe come out of the closets of their lives to escape their bullshit, explore their fears, and elevate their f*cking self-expression – to live their life uncloseted.