Kindness. At times it seems to be elusive. Especially in our world today. People from all walks of life seem more divisive and at odds with one another. Yet, how different would we all be, myself included, if we practiced more kindness, empathy, and understanding? It could be, and probably would be a completely different world. Yet in chaotic times like these, how do we start to work that kindness muscle and put it into overdrive? You explore The Profit of Kindness – a new book by Jill Lublin.
This book invites readers to master the art of building trusting and long-lasting relationships through open, non-adversarial interchanges that result in mutually beneficial outcomes – personally and professionally. And what does this have to do with living your life (un)closeted? Everything. Because without being kind to yourself, and extending that to others, you are trapped in a closet of conflict and chaos that keeps you from being your best self, doing your best work on the planet, and showing up in a KIND way to have the positive impact you are meant to have on the world.
* Learn the truth about what kind companies achieve that others don’t
* Jill talks about the new currency in life and business
* Discover the 7 steps of kindness that you can apply to life and business for greater peace and success
* Jill shares her one tip that she does each and every day to keep herself centered
* It might just shock you which TV News Network she gets called to talk about kindness on the most
Jill A. Lublin is an internationally renowned speaker on the topics of publicity and networking. As author of her best-selling books Profit of Kindness (Career Press), Get Noticed…Get Referrals, and co-author of the best-sellers Guerrilla Publicity (Adams Media), and Networking Magic (Adams Media), Jill is a master strategist on how to capture the attention of the media and increase your visibility in the marketplace.