Don’t ask me why or where this post came from. I just saw this image and thought, “Let’s talk about ‘E’!” Not the Hollywood gossip show. The letter “E” and how impactful it can be in our lives and our outlook. It’s kind of like Sesame Streets “Letter of the Day!” So let’s go ahead and play. Here’s the rules!
- Only write words that begin with the letter “E.”
- No negative words allowed.
- Compile a list of 7 words minimum.
- Once the list is completed, write each word on a slip of paper that will fit in your pocket.
- Starting tomorrow, pick one word, and carry that word in your pocket.
- When you start getting frustrated, angry, feeling low, or anxious, pull the slip of paper out of your pocket and read it 10 times.
- Once you are done reading the word 10 times, check-in and see how you’re feeling.
- Rinse and repeat as necessary until your back to feeling in a positive frame of mind.
Sometimes in the simplicity of the activity that can take our breath away!