No I’m not Catholic, so this is not a confession. And, I’m not trying to atone for my sins. I’m simply taking a deep breathe and letting go of the past.
- I’m letting go of all the pieces of my heart that I Iet someone else break, so that my heart can be whole again.
- I’m releasing the responsibility that I took for things that never should had held myself responsible for in the first place.
- I’m shaking out the fears that I bought into that someone else created.
- I’m shutting down the false beliefs that I’m not good enough.
- I’m telling the voices that keep me playing small to $%#& off.
- I’m laughing in the face of those who keeping telling me to do it their way, because their way isn’t working for me.
- I’m stopping to think becuase I want to, not becuase I was told to.
- I’m treading lightly so I can hear, and stepping loudly to drown out what I don’t need to hear.
- I’m jumping over deep fears that no longer serve me.
- I’m learning that the past does not create me nor own my present predict my future.
Go in peace, and be better not bitter!