You may not be the cat’s meow. Or maybe your just being a Puss In Boots. Truth is, if you’re single, you either…
- Aren’t dating with intentions.
- Say you want to be dating and you’re kidding yourself.
- Dating as a sport where you just want to rack up points and wins.
- Not ready to be hitched up except everyone else is so you should be too, or so you think.
- Single and want to be that way and are tired of everyone elses opinion about your singledom
I personally think a lot more gay men should adhere to #5 until it’s no longer true for them. In fact, that’s the reason I doned my nerdy eye glasses and went sleuthing on my favorite research space – Facebook – to try to understand why gay men prefer to be single. Here’s what I discovered!